SENTERRA Dispersive Raman Microscope - FT-IR
The SENTERRA is a high performance Raman microscope spectrometer designed for the most demanding analytical and research applications.
SENTERRA’s most important innovation is certainly its internal continuous calibration as it ensures highest wavenumber accuracy without the need for calibrations with external standards. Due to an extremely compact design, the beam path is kept very short, which accounts for the high stability and sensitivity of the system.
The SENTERRA microscope combines the sensitivity of the dispersive Raman technology and the wavelength accuracy of the Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy.
Most commercial Raman microscopes employ spectrometers that are separate from the microscope. Therefore, alignment and maintenance of these devices is time-consuming. SENTERRA integrates a multi-laser Raman spectrometer between the reflected light illuminator and the binocular of the microscope. SENTERRA's compact design provides a short beam path, which increases sensitivity and makes it more robust and stable.
Senterra FT-IR Features:
- High wavenumber accuracy with Sure_Cal® (pat.)
- All-in-one, compact, confocal design
- Removal of fluorescence background with Concave Rubberband Correction (pat.)
- Confocal depth profiling with FlexFocusTM(pat.)
- Up to 4 excitation lasers
- Computer controlled xyz mapping stages with autofocus
- Validation according to GAMP, PhEu, USP, 21 CFR part 11
- Class 1 laser safety enclosure standard
- Automatic instrument response correction with NIST standards
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!