Fully-automated, high sensitivity, three-channel Surface Plasmon Resonance System ideal for small molecule-protein interaction studies, antibody characterization and selection, and the study of protein-protein interaction kinetics.
Application notes and news
- Direct Immobilization of Antigen for Kinetic Analysis by SPR
- ICx Nomadics to Feature Label-Free Interaction Analysis System at SBS 2010
- ICx Technologies To Exhibit SensiQ Line of Surface Plasmon Resonance Systems at Biotechnica 2009
- ICx Technologies’ SensiQ Pioneer – Fully Automated, Affordable Surface Plasmon Resonance System
- SensiQ Pioneer to be featured at upcoming conferences