See all reviews
Member since 2010
State Chemist Section, Maryland Department of Agriculture
Read more »
"The Scion is very versatile and easy to use. Setting up the MRM's for common pesticides is a breeze. We have used the instrument in Neg CI to analyze pyrethroid insecticides and have gotten detection limits down to the part per trillion, with a signal to noise ration of > 1:10. The service/sales staff is very helpful and we get answers to our inquiries quickly. All in all, it is a very good instrument."
The SCION Triple Quadrupole (TQ) detector is a comprehensive solution for your most demanding gas chromatography applications. It delivers unrivalled bench-space savings, the result of an innovative ‘lens-free’, elliptical ion-path design that delivers ultra-high sensitivity and chemical noise reduction - performance you would expect when innovation merges with a legacy of reliability.
If you are seeking new solutions and real innovation, we invite you to experience the revolutionary design of the SCION TQ GC-MS system. The SCION TQ delivers the performance you would expect from Bruker when true innovation is combined with an extensive legacy of reliability.
Application notes and news
- Screening for Pyrethroid Insecticides in Sediment Samples by GC-MS/MS
- A Compound-based Approach to Simplify GC-MS/MS Method Development and Data Processing for Multi-Residue Ana...
- Lenses or No Lenses? A Study of Ion Transfer Efficiency at Interfaces in a Lens-free Triple Quadrupole MS
- Analysis of 258 Pesticides in Vegetable Matrix using Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- Demonstration of Fast Scan Time and No Cross-Talk on Scion TQ Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Bruker CAM Launches Bruker Dash Reporting, the Next Step in Intuitive Customized Reporting
- Bruker CAM to Showcase SCION, EVOQ and aurora Analytical Instruments at Pittcon 2013
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!