- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The SCION Triple Quadrupole (TQ) detector is a comprehensive solution for your most demanding gas chromatography applications. It delivers unrivalled bench-space savings, the result of an innovative ‘lens-free’, elliptical ion-path design that delivers ultra-high sensitivity and chemical noise reduction - performance you would expect when innovation merges with a legacy of reliability.
If you are seeking new solutions and real innovation, we invite you to experience the revolutionary design of the SCION TQ GC-MS system. The SCION TQ delivers the performance you would expect from Bruker when true innovation is combined with an extensive legacy of reliability.
Application notes and news
- Screening for Pyrethroid Insecticides in Sediment Samples by GC-MS/MS
- A Compound-based Approach to Simplify GC-MS/MS Method Development and Data Processing for Multi-Residue Ana...
- Lenses or No Lenses? A Study of Ion Transfer Efficiency at Interfaces in a Lens-free Triple Quadrupole MS
- Analysis of 258 Pesticides in Vegetable Matrix using Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- Demonstration of Fast Scan Time and No Cross-Talk on Scion TQ Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Bruker CAM to Showcase SCION, EVOQ and aurora Analytical Instruments at Pittcon 2013
See all reviews
Member since 2010
State Chemist Section, Maryland Department of Agriculture
Read more »
"The Scion is very versatile and easy to use. Setting up the MRM's for common pesticides is a breeze. We have used the instrument in Neg CI to analyze pyrethroid insecticides and have gotten detection limits down to the part per trillion, with a signal to noise ration of > 1:10. The service/sales staff is very helpful and we get answers to our inquiries quickly. All in all, it is a very good instrument."