See all reviews
Member since 2013
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Read more »
"It is very easy to use. The fact I find the function buttons easy to use and get very accurate results with a good graph showing a good chromatograph, shows how easy it is. I would recommend it, especially for campus laboratories."
Bruker Gas Chromatography (GC) systems provide analysts with faster separations, increased data quality, and maximum flexibility in a range of easy-to-use and robust platforms.
Bruker's new SCION™ GC platform provides the ultimate capability for today's analytical laboratory. Available in two models: The space-saving SCION 436-GC and the full-featured SCION 456-GC. New features designed to enhance productivity, robustness, and ease-of-use. The platform offers more than 50 custom configurations supporting a wide range of applications including our GC Analyzer solutions packages.
SCION 436-GC Features:
- New fast acquisition speeds up to 600 Hz
- Fast oven heat-up rates in excess of 170 ºC/min
- 9-inch color touch pad interface
- Instantly configurable in 13 languages
- Food Testing
- Petroleum, Fuels, and Hydrocarbon Analysis
- Petrochemical and Fine Chemical
- Academic Research and Teaching Laboratories
Application notes and news
- Bruker Launches Next-Generation GC-APCI II GC-MS Interface with Automatic MS Calibration for Metabolomics a...
- Bruker CAM Launches Bruker Dash Reporting, the Next Step in Intuitive Customized Reporting
- New SCION 436 and SCION 456 GC Platforms from Bruker Configured to Safely and Reliably Utilize Hydrogen in ...
- New SCION 436 and 456 Gas Chromatographs