SciFinder - Online Scientific Literature Search
CAS SciFinder - The First Choice With SciFinder from CAS, you can increase your productivity and achieve faster breakthroughs
Advancing the pace of research, Chemical Abstracts SciFinder search allows you to get results fast without compromising precision and accuracy. CAS SciFinder allows you to explore a wealth of information using sophisticated search and analysis technology.
With SciFinder from CAS, you can increase your productivity and achieve faster breakthroughs
Chemical Abstracts SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows you to explore the CAS databases that contain literature from many scientific disciplines, including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more!
Be more productive in your research process
• CAS SciFinder provides easy access to the highest-quality and most comprehensive collection of chemistry and related scientific information from the CAS databases.
• SciFinder's streamlined navigation and intuitive and secure interface make it simple to quickly find the right information to support your research.
Application notes and news
- CAS Enhances SciFinder® to Increase Productivity
- WuXi AppTec Chooses CAS SciFinder® to Advance its R&D Competitiveness
- New SciFinder® Features Reveal More Synthetic Pathways and Improves Productivity
- 50 Millionth Unique Chemical Substance Recorded in CAS REGISTRY
- CAS Provides Powerful Research Tools and Services for Drug Discovery
- CAS Product Updates at Booth 3209
- Taking Vitamin E for Disease Prevention? Which Isomer?
- CAS Launches SciFinder Podcasts
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!