View More, Store More, Dry More
Generous quantities of standards, samples, electronics or other sensitive items can be protected in the Techni-Dome® 360 Vacuum Desiccator, catalog no. F42029-0000. A traditional style domed desiccator, the Techni-Dome® 360 is made from high-grade polycarbonate and offers a clear, unobstructed view of contents, with exceptionally large storage space, portability and ease of use.
- Users will find that this model has a generous 65 liter (4000 cu. in.) internal volume and can hold items up to 45cm (18”) tall or wide, including racks, trays and instruments
- Single gas-port accepts 1/4” I.D. tubing and has an easy turning PTFE stopcock which allows for the gentle entrance of air and minimal disturbance to the inside chamber and its contents.
- Holds a full vacuum (29” Hg, 737mm) at room temperature for 24 hours; a high quality silicone gasket ensures that the desiccator will remain airtight even when not under vacuum
- Polycarbonate material is resistant to most common chemicals, as well as thermal stress, and wipes clean easily
- Two removable polypropylene shelves, 36.5cm and 22.5cm (14.5” and 9”) in diameter maximize storage capacity
- Side handles provide easy portability and can be used as a place to affix tamper-evident seals
- Top half of the desiccator nests into the bottom for convenient storage when not in use
- Gas port can be closed to allow use with standard desiccants when vacuum is not required
- Interior volume is 2.29 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 60W x 60cmH (22 x 22").
U.S. Patents: 7,594,342 and D556,895 S