Scienceware® Secador® Desiccator Cabinets – Standard Models
A UV Light Blocking, Dry Environment
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets by Bel-Art Products assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products. Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific needs.
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light* and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 – vertical units have a compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high; 4.0 horizontal has a wider footprint and lower height
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer is located in the door front
- Use with any desiccant including cans and disposable cartridges (sold separately)
- Desiccants can be placed under the bottom shelf to preserve storage space
- Different colors are available to suit your needs
- Built-in, convenient carrying handles
*Mini cabinets are molded of polystyrene which does not block UV light.