Scienceware® Secador® Desiccator Cabinets – Gas Purge Models
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets by Bel-Art Products assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products. Create a controlled environment with dry nitrogen desiccation or other gasses of choice. A wide range of sizes are available for those who require gas purged desiccation. Rear gas ports accept ¼” I.D. tubing (Gas ports on Mini are located on top).
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light* and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air
- Valves can be closed to use standard desiccants including cans and disposable cartridges (sold separately)
- Desiccants can be placed under the bottom shelf to preserve storage space
- Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific needs.
- 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 – vertical units have a compact footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high; 4.0 horizontal has a wider footprint and lower height
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer is located in the door front
- Different colors are available to suit your needs
- Built-in, convenient carrying handles
*Mini cabinets are molded of polystyrene which does not block UV light.