Scienceware® Secador® Desiccator Cabinets – Gas Purge Models
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets by Bel-Art Products assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products. Create a controlled environment with dry nitrogen desiccation or other gasses of choice. A wide range of sizes are available for those who require gas purged desiccation. Rear gas ports accept ¼” I.D. tubing (Gas ports on Mini are located on top).
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light* and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air
- Valves can be closed to use standard desiccants including cans and disposable cartridges (sold separately)
- Desiccants can be placed under the bottom shelf to preserve storage space
- Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific needs.
- 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 – vertical units have a compact footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high; 4.0 horizontal has a wider footprint and lower height
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer is located in the door front
- Different colors are available to suit your needs
- Built-in, convenient carrying handles
*Mini cabinets are molded of polystyrene which does not block UV light.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!