Scienceware® Secador® Desiccator Cabinets – Automated Models
Protecting valuable humidity-sensitive items, such as reagents or electronics, is easy and fully automatic with Secador® Auto-Desiccator Cabinets. The patented electronic dehumidification system will reduce the typical relative humidity of a cabinet, in a 70°F (21°C) air conditioned/heated room with 75% humidity, down to 25% humidity and circulate dry air automatically, freeing users from monitoring or changing desiccants. Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific needs.
- Choice of 100, 120 or 230V (CE approved) models for use worldwide
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 – vertical units have a compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high; 4.0 horizontal has a wider footprint and lower height
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer is located in the door front
- Use with any desiccant including cans and disposable cartridges (sold separately)
- Desiccants can be placed under the bottom shelf to preserve storage space
- Different colors are available to suit your needs
- Built-in, convenient carrying handles
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!