Scienceware® Lab-Aire® II Non-Electric Benchtop Dryers
Laboratory space is always in high demand making the small footprint of the Scienceware® Lab-Aire® II Drying Racks a practical solution for drying and storing fragile, frequently used labware. Lab-Aire II Non-Electric Benchtop Dryers lets you place your dryer wherever it will be most convenient. A sturdy base provides excellent balance and support.
- Rugged ABS plastic will never corrode and easily wipes clean
- Drip/storage trays have scalloped wells to hold long thin labware
- Small (3"), medium (4") and large (5") pegs can be moved and repositioned to hold a variety of labware including beakers, flasks, bottles, test tubes and cylinders
- Choose a single sided model to fit nicely against a wall for economy of space.
- Double your capacity with a minimal increase in footprint with a double-sided model
- Extra accessories and a variety of different sizes/configurations let you create a drying system that works for you.