Sciclone G3 Liquid Handling Workstation
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Professor / Associate Professor
Academia / University
Read more »
"A very solid and reliable instrument. We have had this for more than 7 years and it is still running perfectly. The after sales service is the best I have experienced compared to others. The technical support is the best in the field. It is worth the money."
The most precise, adaptable, scalable liquid handling solution you can buy!
The Sciclone G3 workstation is PerkinElmer's highly flexible automated liquid handling workstation for drug discovery. With proven performance, open-deck design, and integration-friendly architecture, PerkinElmer's Sciclone G3 lab automation systems can be configured to handle just about any automated liquid handling application focus area including genomics, proteomics, immunoassays, and cell based assays.
The Sciclone G3, the latest iteration of PerkinElmer's plate-prep workstation, features a 96- or 384-channel pipetting head, optional eight-channel pipettor and/or bulk reagent dispenser as well as PerkinElmer's new "PING!" non-contact liquid level detection technology to ensure that all samples are processed during vacuum or pressure filtration. Sciclone also supports mag bead-based separations along with a large variety of on-deck shaking, heating and cooling options. The Sciclone G3T version with point-and-click capability supports up to 96 sample tubes with "smart" racks that ensure proper sample loading and identification prior to assay runs.
Sciclone G3 Liquid Handling Workstation Features:
- Open, modular design pipetting heads
- 96- and 384-well plate densities
- Volumes from 100 nL to 200 µL
- Independent 8-channel pipetting capability
- Compatibility with a wide variety of options, including Sciclone Gripper, bulk reagent modules, an on-deck microplate shaker, temperature-controlled locators, a positive-pressure filtration system, and more
- Hundreds of different configurations
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!