Samples Software Management
Samples is a software management tool designed to help keep assays, experiments or research work organised. It will streamline workflow by providing organised storage of all items that make up a protocol.
Result images, documents, data files, websites and references can be linked directly to the protocol. Protocols can be exported, imported and shared with colleagues.
DataPaq Barcode Scanners
Samples integrates with Ziath's DataPaq 2D barcode readers, allowing for high speed scanning of sample racks. From within the software, the scanner can be controlled.
Samples also integrates with Ziath's 1D Linear Rack Scanner. The side-mounted scanner allows racks to be barcoded, inventoried and using Samples, the rack is seamlessly imported into the inventory.
Samples integrates with Ziath's 2D and linear barcode scanners
Samples shows a scan result from the Ziath DataPaq 2D barcode scanner. Scanned samples can quickly be added to protocols.
Sample Management Tracking
• Racks of samples are stored in the sample inventory, ready to be used in protocols. the Search function easily finds samples by Rack, by Sample ID or by Barcode.
• The inventory can be configured to track sample location, as well as user-defined Tracking Tags
• Search function is easy to use
Plan, Record & Share
• Samples is designed to help scientists plan, execute, share and reproduce their protocols.
• By having a centralised location for all the components that make up a protocol, users across a lab group can recreate and reproduce their findings. They can be defined, refined and shared with other users.
• Samples protocols can be exported and imported in a simple text-based format. Printing creates a hard-copy of all protocols, results and materials.
• Plan, execute, share & reproduce protocols
• Fully integratable with Ziath DataPaq 2D barcode scanners
• Manage & track your samples
• Link images, documents, datafiles, websites & references to protocols / assays
• Ziath's expertise & support come as standard
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries