SampleGenie 3 - Drying Large Volumes Directly into Vials
There are many situations where a large volume needs to be dried or concentrated and placed into a small vial. On some occasions a number of large volumes need to be dried and placed into one vial, like when combining HPLC purification fractions. Typically many stages are needed to achieve this seemingly simple end result, including:
- Dry the large volume(s)
- Redissolve in small volume of strong solvent
- Pipette to final vial of choice
- Dry small vial
During this process sample losses may occur and the integrity of the sample may be affected. Typically DMSO is needed to dissolve the sample before transfer to the small vial, DMSO is very difficult to dry and residual DMSO will prevent an accurate dry weight being determined.
Genevac is pleased to present the SampleGenie which enables all of this process to be achieved in one simple step, saving time by eliminating sample handling and therefore removing potential causes of sample loss and damage.
Application notes and news
- Rapid Evaporation Solutions for Natural Product Extraction Processes
- Evaluation of a New Technology which enables Large Volumes to be Concentrated Directly into a Small Vial fo...
- Evaluation of a Novel, Large Volume Evaporative Sample Preparation Technique
- Easy Concentration of Large Sample Volumes with New SampleGenie 3 Technology from Genevac
- SampleGenie Improves HPLC Fraction Pooling Workflow
- Revolutionary new Evaporator technology accelerates safe solvent removal
- Innovative evaporative sample preparation at Pittcon 2008
- Productive and safe removal of solvents...
- Chemistry meets the SampleGenie