- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Sometimes you just want more when it comes to doing your research. Meet Sally—she can generate up to 96 data points in a single experiment, handling your low, medium or high throughput Simple Western needs. She’s perfect for working with your small volume or precious samples as she can collect up to 8 data points with as little as 5 µg of material. Sally does everything Simon can do and more!
Simple Western assays are fully automated by Sally. Sample loading, size-based separation, immunoprobing, washing, detection and quantitative data analysis are all done automatically, giving you a complete, walk-away solution. Sally automatically cleans-up after each run so you are ready to go with your next experiment. She even tweets when your results are ready.
- Begin with a lot less protein than you're used to and still get up to 96 individual data points.
Removing all the manual steps save valuable time which you can always utilize for more important things.
- Make experimental decisions much sooner—fully analyzed results for all 96 are ready in less than 19 hours.
- Automating the process removes variability, so results are more reproducible run to run, between users and over time.
- Since a blotting step is not performed, protein transfer inconsistencies are eliminated, giving you more consistent and quantitative results.
- Protocols can be standardized across users and multiple, global locations.
|Richard Rustandi, Ph.D|
See all reviews
Member since 2004
Merck Research Laboratories
Read more »
"It is an absolutely great technology for Automated Capillary Electrophoresis Western. It is simple, robust, reproducible and easy to use. It is an automated system of Quantitative Western which can be used in clinical vaccine and cell culture for early biology drug development. It is a must have for everyone working with Western and it will replace the entire manual western that are currently on the market."