SafeGrip Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
SafeGrip® Nitrile Powder Free Gloves offer you the ultimate in protection for both you and your valuable work.
Made from synthetic Nitrile Rubber, they exhibit many advantages over latex examination gloves. That is why we call them ‘The Laboratory Glove’ – designed for laboratory scientists to use in a laboratory environment.
- No allergies – latex proteins are known to cause allergic reactions, ranging from mild discomfort and skin irritation to anaphylactic shock. SafeGrip® Nitrile Gloves contain no latex proteins and therefore cause no allergic reaction.
- Powder free – by removing the powder we remove another discomfort for the wearer. The powder can contribute to dry, sensitive skin and can also contaminate your valuable work.
- Chemical resistance – Nitrile rubber offers greater resistance when dealing with many chemicals and solvents. SafeGrip® is therefore particularly suited to work involving organic compounds, for example: isopropanol, methanol, ether, petrol, fats and oils.
- Puncture resistance – SafeGrip® Laboratory Gloves offer excellent resistance to punctures and tearing.
- Protection from Ethidium Bromide (EtBr) – A commonly used dye in gel electrophoresis, EtBr is mutagenic and thus possibly carcinogenic. SafeGrip® gloves protect you from contact with EtBr.
- Superb comfort – the unique nature of Nitrile rubber means that SafeGrip® gloves adapt to shape of your hand within minutes. This in turn offers you unparalleled comfort when performing your demanding work.
- Excellent wet grip – Nitrile rubber exhibits excellent wet grip on it’s own. In addition to this property SafeGrip® have a matt surface and a special textured finish on the fingers for optimal wet and dry grip.
- Beaded cuff – provides an excellent barrier to help prevent liquid running off onto your wrists. It also assists when donning gloves.