See all reviews
Member since 2013
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PHARMACEUTICALS
Read more »
"No knowledge of after sales service but ease of use is notable. Superior to previous offerings which required more time for set-up and was less efficient. Happy with supply storage and disposables. Will likely evaluate other products and services. No complaints."
This automated benchtop cell sorter comes equipped with a 488 nm, 100 mW laser, two fluorescence detectors, and forward- and side-scatter detectors.
The S3 cell sorter uses state-of-the-art ProDrop™ technology for automated drop delay calculation and droplet break-off monitoring, thereby simplifying one of the most complex and error-prone aspects of cell sorting.
This affordable cell sorter provides exceptional sort purity without compromising performance and sensitivity. The system is ideal for sorting cells expressing fluorescent proteins such as eGFP, DsRed, mCherry, or for cells labeled with fluorescent markers such as labeled antibodies.
Cell sorter, 488 nm 100 mW laser. Includes 2 fluorescence detectors with filters, 2 fluidic containers with connectors, and software.
Features and benefits of this S3™ Cell Sorter (488 nm) (145-1001) include:
- Simplified instrument setup — automated drop delay calculation and droplet break-off monitoring enables precise 1–2 color sorting with minimal training
- Compact design — dimensions of only 70 × 65 × 65 cm (2.3 × 2.1 × 2.1 ft) including onboard fluidics and temperature control system
- Reduced carryover — dual-position loading stage ensures the sample line remains clean between sorting runs
- 2-way cell sorting — sort two different defined populations at the same time
- High speed and high purity — sort cells fast while maintaining high sensitivity and purity
- Intuitive interface — user-friendly ProSort™ software enables effortless instrument control and sort logic definition
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!