S3™ Cell Sorter (488/561 nm) (145-1002)
This automated benchtop cell sorter comes equipped with two lasers, a 488 nm, 100 mW laser; and a 561 nm, 100 mW laser; four fluorescence detectors; and forward- and side-scatter detectors.
The S3 cell sorter uses state-of-the-art ProDrop™ technology for automated drop delay calculation and droplet break-off monitoring, thereby simplifying one of the most complex and error-prone aspects of cell sorting.
This affordable cell sorter provides exceptional sort purity without compromising performance and sensitivity. The system is ideal for sorting cells expressing fluorescent proteins such as eGFP, DsRed, mCherry, or for cells labeled with fluorescent markers such as labeled antibodies.
Cell sorter, 488 and 561 nm 100 mW lasers. Includes 4 fluorescence detectors with filters, 2 fluidic containers with connectors, and software.
Features and benefits of this S3™ Cell Sorter (488/561 nm) (145-1002) include:
- Simplified instrument setup — automated drop delay calculation and droplet break-off monitoring enables precise 1–4 color sorting with minimal training
- Compact design — dimensions of only 70 × 65 × 65 cm (2.3 × 2.1 × 2.1 ft) including onboard fluidics and temperature control system
- Reduced carryover — dual-position loading stage ensures the sample line remains clean between sorting runs
- 2-way cell sorting — sort two different defined populations at the same time
- High speed and high purity — sort cells fast while maintaining high sensitivity and purity
- Intuitive interface — user-friendly ProSort™ software enables effortless instrument control and sort logic definition