RZ 6 - Rotary Vane Pumps
RZ 6 Rotary Vane Pumps from Vacuubrand
These powerful rotary vane pumps feature an unusually compact design and low weight for pumps of this capacity. They are the ideal solution for a wide range of laboratory and process applications that require low ultimate vacuum at medium to increased gas flow rate. The PC 3 rotary vane pumping unit, with GKF 1000i cold trap at the inlet, helps the pump handle large amounts of condensable vapors. The PC 3 pumping unit is compact, user-friendly, and well-arranged, with an oil mist filter at the outlet, a valve, and a T-connection for a gauge. Various packages including pump, oil mist filter, etc. are available.
Rotary vane pumps are used where an ultimate vacuum between a few mbar and down to 10-³ mbar has to be attained. Typical applications are degassing, lyophilization, fine vacuum distillation, and drying chambers. The pumping unit PC 3 is the perfect choice for applications requiring special protection of pump and environment. Designed for the use in chemical laboratories, the cold trap helps the pumps handle large volumes of condensable vapors. The cold trap is metalized for extended coolant life and protected against implosion.
- high flow rates even at vacuum levels approaching ultimate vacuum
- high water vapor tolerance due to efficient gas ballast; very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- vacuum-tight at switch-off; external anti-suckback valve not needed
- large oil volume: Long intervals between oil changes
- ease of maintenance due to telescopic design
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!