RX Daytona - Clinical Chemistry Analyser
The small analyzer that thinks big.
The RX daytona is a compact fully automated benchtop clinical chemistry analyzer ideal for use in small to medium throughput laboratories, or as a back-up analyser in high throughput laboratories.
The RX daytona offers time, labour and cost saving benefits and the widest test menu of dedicated reagents in its class.
- Capable of running 180 photometric tests and 270 ISE tests per hour
- Barcode identification of both samples and reagents
- 40 cooled reagent positions
- 40 positions for multiple primary sample tubes or sample cups
- Halogen tungsten lamp with eight filters providing wavelength coverage at 340, 415, 510, 546, 570, 600, 660 and 700nm
- Capable of running colorimetric and UV methods with endpoint, kinetic, monochromatic, bichromatic, turbidimetric, sample and reagent blanking options
- The STAT sample interrupt function allows emergency samples to be introduced at any time.
- User friendly Windows ® based software
- Extensive user defined onboard QC package - sophisticated QC software can be connected to your laboratory information management system (LIS/LIMS). As well as generating Levey Jennings charts it allows the operator to apply user defined rules to identify any trends or bias quickly and easily.
- Low water consumption of 7.5 litres per hour reduces laboratory running costs and environmental impact
- Reusable Pyrex cuvettes can be used for up to 5 years dramatically reducing the cost of laboratory consumables
- Lowest service requirements in its class
Internationally accredited CE, FDA and UL certification.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!