The Ruskinn range of Invivo2 hypoxia workstations has been designed to replicate low oxygen 'in vivo' physiology providing the ideal research platform for cell biologists and cancer researchers.
• Optimum Working Capacity using Minimum Bench Space
• Rapid Sample Transfer
• Direct-Hand Access into Workstation - Using convenient cuff & sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™)
• Low Gas Consumption - Designed to work with Nitrogen for economical running costs
• Safe Working Environment - VOC filtration tested and validated
• Accurate Oxygen Control - Oxygen stability from 0.0% (anoxia) to 20.9% (ambient) in 0.1% increments with one touch sensor calibration
• Accurate CO2 Control - CO2 stability from 0.0% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
• Cycle Programming - Allows a user-defined timed sequence of up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations
• Accurate Temperature Control - Incubation control from Ambient + 5ºC to 45ºC
• Accurate Humidity Control - Option of ultrasonic humidity system to give precise environmental control • Multiple models and a variety of options are available to fit your specific needs.