Ruskinn Anaerobic Workstations
For almost 20 years Ruskinn anaerobic workstations have been the trusted choice for laboratories around the world. Over 1000 anaerobic workstations are installed in more than 40 countries - and over 200 research publications feature the Ruskinn technology. These anaerobic workstations are designed specifically to help microbiologists cope with rising workloads.
Key Features of Ruskinn anaerobic workstations:
• Quick and easy direct access - gloveless cuffed sleeves (Ezee™ Sleeves) take less than 40 seconds to get inside workstation with hands
• Shortest airlock cycle time in the industry - as little as 15 seconds
• Single plate entry system (SPES) - standard on most models, this mailbox-like slot allows quick side entry or exit of individual plates, bypassing the interlock cycling process
• Minimal maintenance and downtime - with annual or biennial preventative maintenance kits available
Multiple models and a variety of options are available to fit your specific needs.
• Bug Box - Your Personal Workstation - Up to 270 plate capacity (90 mm)
• Bug Box Plus - Compact Workstation with Larger Interlock - Up to 234 plate capacity (90 mm)
• CONCEPT 400 - Perfect for Mid-Sized or Larger Workloads - Up to 536 plate capacity (90 mm)
• CONCEPT Plus - Larger Interlock For Transfer of Small Equipment - Up to 650 plate capacity (90 mm)
• CONCEPT 1000 - Dual Chambers for Multi-User Access - Up to 1072 plate capacity (90 mm)