RSC Front Loading Rectangular Autoclaves
See all reviews
Member since 2013
University of York
Read more »
"As a large Biology Department of more than 300 teaching and research staff we have bought 6 Priorclave autoclaves over the last 3 years. We have bought different models, with varying chamber sizes and design for specific applications from CAT3 labs to multiple media cycles for our autoclaving service for the Department. The Priorclave autoclaves have consistently performed in all areas for ease of use, reliability and value for money. The many different users of the autoclaves have also commented on the quality of the after sales service with good communication from the service office and prompt attention to service and call outs from the Priorclave engineers. We have also found that the cost of the servicing and call outs to be competitive if not cheaper than other autoclave manufacturers."
Priorclave Rectangular Section autoclaves combine a huge internal capacity with a small floor area.
Perfect for high volume steam sterilising throughput as well as being able to accommodate large or bulky items, the Priorclave rectangular chamber RSC front loading autoclaves combine huge internal capacity with a small floor area making them a very viable purchase for most laboratories.
This range is available with a choice of heating systems -electrical or direct steam heated or they can be fitted with an in-built steam generator - and offers five chamber sizes from 230 to 700 litres. In addition to standard designs RSC autoclaves can be fitted with optional water jackets to help accelerate the heating or reduce the cooling process.
All models are fitted with non-tipping shelves and can be supplied stainless steel baskets, waste containers and loading trolleys if required to suit the application.
RSC Front Loading Rectangular Autoclaves Features:
- Capacities from 230 to 700 Litres and above. Intermediate sizes available to suit individual locations where required.
- Operation up to 140C - 2.5 Bar
- Large rectangular chamber within a compact frame
- Steam generated within the chamber (electrically heated models) - Direct steam heated models available
- Complete with thermocouple entry and test ports
- Forced air cooling as standard helping to reduce cycle times
- Automatic timed freesteaming as standard for improved air removal and sterilising performance
- Delayed start and media warming function as standard for ready to pour media at the start of the day
- A large selection of options and accessories is available to help to get the most from your Priorclave autoclave
- Supplied with two full width non-tipping stainless steel shelves.
- Stainless steel baskets, waste containers and loading trolleys available
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries