Rolera™ Thunder EMCCD Camera
Put Thunder in your research and capture images that elucidate results.
Aggressively priced, this EMCCD was added to the Rolera family of cameras from QImaging. The Rolera Thunder camera delivers quantitative capability, linear EM Gain and exceptionally high frame rates, making this EMCCD camera ideal for super resolution.
Features of the Rolera Thunder:
- Back Illuminated EMCCD Sensor
- 512 x 512 pixel array
- 16µm x 16µm pixel size
- Binning up to 8x8
- Extreme sensitivity for demanding low-light & high speed florescence imaging applications
- Linear EM gain with onboard calibration
- EM gain stability for improved quantitative capabilities
- Traditional Mode and EMCCD Mode
- FPGA-based technology supports potential future upgrade path
- Built-in 'anti-aging technology' greatly extends lifetime of camera's EMCCD
- PVCAM provides instant compatibility with many advanced imaging software packages