The Rocket evaporator is designed to quickly process larger volumes of solvent in parallel and without supervision.
Developed as a consequence of users’ demands for an evaporator that could quickly process larger volumes of solvent in parallel and without supervision, the Rocket Evaporator is designed to dry or concentrate as many as six flasks, each containing up to 450ml of solvent. The user is able to focus on other tasks, confident that the Rocket will achieve perfect, reproducible results every time.
Application notes and news
- Rapid Evaporation Solutions for Natural Product Extraction Processes
- Evaluation of a Novel, Large Volume Evaporative Sample Preparation Technique
- Guide to Eliminating Solvent Bumping
- Development of a new, high power condensation heating technology to enable very fast parallel evaporation, ...
- Genevac Consolidate Evaporator & Freeze Dryer Sales Channels in the UK
- Easy Concentration of Large Sample Volumes with New SampleGenie 3 Technology from Genevac
- Productive Drying of Natural Product Extracts
- Pilot Plant and Production Scale Freeze Drying and Lyophilisation
- Free Access to New Webinar Introducing Novel Large Volume Evaporation Technology
- SampleGenie Improves HPLC Fraction Pooling Workflow
- New High Volume Evaporation Technique...
- Accelerating Chiral Separation Workflows...
- New High Volume Evaporation Technique Assists Environmental Analysis
- Revolutionary new Evaporator technology accelerates safe solvent removal