RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world's largest global EQA provider serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries.
Our comprehensive programme offering covers a wide range of routine and esoteric analytes enabling laboratories to significantly reduce the number of programmes they participate in while helping to reduce costs at the same time.
- Large peer groups
- 22 flexible EQA programmes
- Cost effective options to suit all laboratory sizes and budgets
- Internationally accredited to ISO/IEC17043:2010
- Frequent analysis with rapid feedback
- User friendly yet comprehensive reports
- End-of-cycle reports provided
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.net
- Register up to five analysers per programme at no extra cost
22 comprehensive programmes available in total including:
BNP, Blood Gas Cardiac Clinical Chemistry Coagulation Haematology HbA1c Human Urine Immunoassay Immunoassay Speciality 1 Immunoassay Speciality 2 Lipid Liquid Cardiac Maternal Screening Serology (Epstein Barr Virus) Serology (HIV-Hepatitis) Serology (Syphilis) Serology (ToRCH) Specific Proteins Therapeutic Drugs Urinalysis Urine Toxicology.
Application notes and news
- Randox Launches New Ammonia Ethanol EQA Programme on RIQAS
- Mind the Gap! Using International Quality Assessment Schemes to Supplement Existing EQA Schemes
- Randox Quality Management Solutions
- Randox Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- RIQAS Achieves ISO/IEC 17403 Accreditation
- RIQAS Haematology programme - faster, easier performance analysis
- Improve analytical quality with RIQAS- The global EQA scheme
- 24/7 Quality control software with peer group reporting