The RIQAS Urine Toxicology EQA Program designed to monitor performance of qualitative or semi-quantitative results of up to 20 drugs of abuse tests in urine. Results are submitted on a monthly basis with sophisticated yet easy to interpret reports provided within 24-48 hours to enable any corrective actions to be taken as soon as possible.
• Liquid ready to use samples, ideal for Point-of Care Testing
• Made from 100% human urine
• Unique combination of analytes; including EDDP, Ethanol, LSD and Phencyclidine
• Participants can report results for each individual drug and for the drug group • Suitable for use with both quantitative and screening methods
• Register up to 5 instruments at no extra cost, multi-instrument reports allow users to compare the performance of each instrument
Full List of Parameters Benzoylecgonine, Buprenorphine, Cannabinoids, Cotinine, Creatinine, d-Amphetamine, d-Methamphetamine, EDDP, Ethanol Free Morphine, Lorazepam, LSD, MDMA, Methadone, Nortriptyline, Norpropoxyphene, Oxazepam, Phencyclidine, Phenobarbital, Secobarbital.
RIQAS is the largest international EQA scheme in the world with over 22,000 participants in more than 100 countries.
RIQAS Key Benefits
• High quality samples
• Flexible programme options
• Accreditation to a number of internationally recognised standards including ILAC G13:2007 (ISO/IEC 17043) and ISO13485
• Unrivalled technical support via our team of RIQAS scientists and experts