RIQAS Urine Toxicology EQA Program
RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Urine Toxicology programme covers 20 drugs of abuse in total offering complete consolidation. All samples are provided in a convenient liquid ready-to-use format making it ideal for use in the laboratory and at POCT sites. Participants have the added advantage of reporting results for drug group or individual metabolite.
RIQAS Urine Toxicology EQA Program Features:
- Liquid ready-to-use
- 100% human urine samples
- Suitable for both quantitative and screening methods
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Unique combination of analytes; including EDDP, Ethanol, LSD and Phencyclidine
- Participants can report results for each individual drug and for the drug group
- Suitable for use with both quantitative and screening methods