RIQAS TDM EQA Program
RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Therapeutic Drugs programme covers a wide range of 18 drugs. Weighed in values are reported for each parameter.
RIQAS TDM EQA Program Features:
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:2010
- 100% human serum samples
- Bi-weekly sampling
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
Full List of Parameters Amikacin, Caffeine, Carbamazepine, Cyclosporine, Digoxin, Ethosuximide, Genatmicin, Lithium, Methotrexate, Paracetamol, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Primidone, Salicylic Acid, Theophylline, Tobramycin, Valproic Acid, Vancomycin
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!