RIQAS Liquid Cardiac EQA Program
RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
Covering an impressive 9 cardiac markers including NT-proBNP, Dimer and Homocysteine in a liquid ready-to-use format the RIQAS Liquid Cardiac Programme is ideal for both clinical laboratories and POCT sites.
RIQAS Liquid Cardiac EQA Program Features:
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:2010
- Liquid ready-to-use samples
- 100% human serum
- Monthly sampling
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
Full List of Parameters: CK-MB (Mass), D-Dimer, Digoxin, Homocysteine, hsCRP, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP, Troponin I and Troponin T