RIQAS Human Urine EQA Program
RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Human Urine programme covers a total of 24 urine chemistry parameters in addition to catecholamines.
RIQAS Human Urine EQA Program Features:
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:210
- 100% human urine samples particularly important for Microalbumin
- Bi-weekly reporting
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
Full List of Parameters: Albumin, Amylase, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cortisol, Creatinine, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Glucose, Metanephrine, Norepinephrine, Normetanephrine, Magnesium, Osmolality, Oxalate, Phosphate (Inorganic), Potassium, Protein (Total), Sodium, Urea, Uric Acid, VMA, 5-HIAA.