The RIQAS Human Urine Program is a comprehensive EQA scheme suitable for monitoring the performance of 24 routine chemistry analytes in urine, including various disease markers and catecholamines. Results are submitted on a bi-weekly basis with sophisticated yet easy to interpret reports provided within 24-48 hours to enable any corrective actions to be taken as soon as possible.
• Samples are 100% human urine providing a matrix similar to the patient sample
• Comprehensive list of parameters present at normal and abnormal levels
• Submit data and view reports online via RIQASNet
• User friendly reports received within 48 hours of the final submission date
• Register up to 5 instruments at no extra cost
Our extensive parameter menu allows for increased consolidation and cost savings.
Full List of Parameters
Albumin, Amylase, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cortisol, Creatinine, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Glucose, Metanephrine, Norepinephrine, Normetanephrine, Magnesium, Osmolality, Oxalate, Phosphate (Inorganic), Potassium, Protein (Total), Sodium, Urea, Uric Acid, VMA, 5-HIAA.
RIQAS is the largest international EQA scheme in the world with over 22,000 participants in more than 100 countries.
RIQAS Key Benefits
• High quality samples
• Flexible programme options
• Accreditation to a number of internationally recognised standards including ILAC G13:2007 (ISO/IEC 17043) and ISO13485
• Unrivalled technical support via our team of RIQAS scientists and experts