RIQAS Blood Gas EQA Program
RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
Designed for use by both clinical laboratories and POCT sites the RIQAS Blood Gas programme covers the complete range of blood gases and electrolytes.
RIQAS Blood Gas EQA Program Features:
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:2010
- Liquid ready-to-use samples
- Monthly reporting
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Extra samples available at reduced price for subsequent instruments
List of Parameters: pCO2, pH, pO2, tCO2, Ca++, Cl-, K+, Na+, Glucose, Lactate.