Rigaku NEX QC: Low Cost Elemental Analyzer
As a premium low cost benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the Rigaku NEX QC delivers wide elemental coverage with an easy-to-learn software interface in a robust package designed for industrial at-line quality control applications.
Specifically designed for routine quality control elemental analysis applications, the new Rigaku NEX QC features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of XRF applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
NEX QC Features:
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Semiconductor detector for superior data quality
- Modern smartphone style "icon driven" user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional fundamental parameters
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Sulfur, Vanadium and Nickel in Crude Oil
- Analysis of Sulfur and Chlorine in Oil Using EDXRF
- ROHS Rapid Screening by Benchtop XRF
- Measuring Sulfur in Coal
- Analysis of Iron in Aluminum
- Monitoring ACZA Wood Treatment
- Analysis of Industrial Wood Treatments
- Silver in Barite Ore
- Ti and Fe in Kaolin Clay
- Iron Oxide in Silica Sand
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries