The Thermo Scientific RFC-30 Reagent-Free™ Controller
enables you to experience the ease-of-use, cost savings, and simplicity that Reagent-Free IC (RFIC™) systems offer. RFIC systems combine the powerful Dionex “Just Add Water” eluent-generation technology with electrolytic suppression and the continuously regenerated trap column (CRTC). The standard RFC-30 system includes:
- RFC-30 Reagent-Free Controller with EGC-KOH Cartridge or EGC-MSA Cartridge
- CR-ATC Continuously Regenerated Anion Trap or CR-CTC Continuously Regenerated Cation Trap
- Reduce labor and improve performance with an economical Reagent-Free™ IC with Eluent Generation (RFIC-EG™)upgrade to your ICS-900, ICS-1100 or ICS-1600 as well as legacy instruments.
- Free yourself from the chore of manually preparing eluents and regenerants.
- Bring gradient capabilities to your existing isocratic system while significantly reducing baseline drift.
Reagent-Free IC systems eliminate variability and potential contamination, providing a stable baseline, higher sensitivity, resolution, and maximum reproducibility. Eluent generation and electrolytic suppression reduce the complexity of an IC system, allowing you to focus on what matters—your application and results. Reagent-Free IC systems are available exclusively from Dionex.