REMP small-size store
The REMP Small-Size Store™ (SSS) is a fully automated sample storage and retrieval system, that fits perfectly into any research laboratory. The REMP SSS™ complements existing sample storage systems and is an ideal entry-level storage solution, which includes the innovative REMP Tube Technology™ for applications in pharmaceutical, agricultural, biotech or other Life Science research.
In addition to REMP's Tube Technology™ consumables, the REMP SSS™ can store and retrieve numerous other microplate types, which conform to the ANSI/SBS Microplate Standards, such as those used for temporary storage of prepared mother plates for screening.
Features and benefits
- Proven technologies, easy to install, fits in every lab
- Cherry-picking occurs within the environmentally controlled storage system – no freeze/thaw cycles on samples
- Typical storage temperatures include: -20°C, +4°C
- Easy to install and use Control Software (PC based)
- Consumables can be loaded/unloaded manually or the store can be integrated with any automated system
- Capacity is scalable by adding expansion units
- Compatible with REMP Sample Administration Software (SAS) or can be integrated with other software via REMP's Open Data Interface (API)
- Ideal access for service and maintenance