Refractive Index Detector
The RefractoMax 521 Refractive Index Detector is ideal for isocratic separations of analytes with low or no UV activity.
In combination with an isocratic Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 system, it is a cost-efficient solution for the analysis of sugars, polymers, and fatty acids. The high sensitivity and low noise of the refractive index detector makes it suitable for sensitive and demanding analyses.
Refractive Index Detector Features:
- Supported by powerful Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software for easiest operation and automation
- Thermostatted optical bench for lowest baseline drift
- Low baseline noise and high response for high detection sensitivity
- Extended flow rate range from 1–10 mL/min to support various HPLC applications
- An Auto Set-up function automates purging, equilibration, autozero, and the control of baseline stability and noise.