Protecting the environment from harmful solvent vapors.
The Horizon Technology Reclaimer™ Solvent Recovery System (SRS) is designed to condense and collect solvent vapors which are generated by Horizon Technology's DryVap® Concentrator System.
Using a vacuum pump, the solvent vapors are pulled through a cold condenser coil, where the solvent vapors are chilled and converted back into a liquid form. The solvent then flows by vacuum and gravity into a plastic solvent resistant collection bottle. Once the bottle is full, the solvent is properly disposed.
Designed specifically to handle the volume of solvent vapor generated by the DryVap™ Concentrator System, the Reclaimer™ SRS operates at -18C and is capable of condensing and capturing approximately 85 - 95% of the solvent vapor. An internal temperature controller maintains the Reclaimer™ SRS at the optimal temperature for the maximum solvent collection.
The Reclaimer™ SRS allows facilities to:
• Prevent harmful solvent vapors from being released to the atmosphere
• Allow the collection of solvents for proper disposal or potential reuse
• Reduces the costs of replacing solvents, if reused
• Protects workers from exposure to harmful solvent vapors
The Reclaimer™ SRS features:
• Mininal space requirements
• Bench top or floor operation
• Built-in wheel casters
• Vacuum pump storage area
• Dual temperature display
• Vacuum gauge
• Plastic vacuum collection bottle