Brookfield RS Portable Rheometer
produces measurements in the lab or in the field. This unit is a dynamic, rotational instrument capable of viscosity, yield stress and creep measurements. Its dual power operation allows it to go from production floor to the field making it the most versatile instruments in its class!
RC-1 Plus™ Portable Rheometer Features:
- Displays viscosity, temperature (with option PT100 probe), torque, shear rate and shear stress (when used with a PC)
- Use of RHEO3000 software (optional) allows for data collection, analysis and storage
- Quick connect coupling allows for rapid spindle attachment
- Optional cone/plate accessory provides extended range capability for shear rate and viscosity
- Optional Rheo3000 Software for increased R/S data analysis capabilites