The new RayShield Coupler for the alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series allows the acquisition of Raman spectra at wavenumbers down to below 10 rel. cm-1.
This high-transmission coupler system includes a specialized narrow-band filter set which is optimally aligned to detect lines extremely close to the Rayleigh line while maintaining ideal Rayleigh shielding. The RayShield Coupler is available for a variety of laser wavelengths from 488 to 785 nm. Currently installed alpha300 and alpha500 microscopes can be upgraded with the RayShield Coupler.
Raman Applications in semiconductor research, the pharmaceutical industry, life sciences, nano carbon research, and materials sciences in particular will benefit from WITec’s RayShield Coupler.
RayShield Coupler Features:
- RayShield Coupler for Raman spectral measurements at extremely low wavenumbers down to below 10 rel. cm-1
- High-transmission coupler system featuring a specialized filter set with effective Rayleigh light blocking, Stokes and Anti-Stokes scattering detection
- Provides access to additional spectral information from Stokes and Anti-Stokes Raman signals close to the Rayleigh line for a more comprehensive sample characterization
- Easy-to-use, pre-aligned unit for convenient implementation
- Available for a variety of laser wavelengths (488, 532, 633, and 785 nm)
- Upgrade option for currently installed alpha300 and alpha500 microscopes
- Compatibility with all existing WITec microscopes guaranteed