Rat Array MRI CryoProbe
Advanced MRI coil technology delivers highest sensitivity in rat brain in vivo imaging.
The rat array MRI CryoProbe™ for in vivo neuroimaging delivers unparalleled access to rat brain microstructure and biochemistry, previously unresolvable in in vivo imaging of the rat. Thanks to very low temperature, closed-cycle cooled RF coils and preamplifiers, this unique MRI CryoProbe delivers an increase in signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of up to a factor of 2.4 over equivalent room-teperature RF-coils. The sensitivity increase allows researchers to reduce imaging times by a factor of 5, or to increase spatial resolution.
- Up to 2.4 factor increase in SNR
- Factor 5 reduction in imaging times
- Seamless integration with ParaVision® 6
- Automatic hardware recognition
- Automatic tuning and matching
- Available at 400 MHz (9.4 T)