- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The RapidTrace SPE Workstation is a modular, highly scalable, automated high throughput solid phase extraction platform. Utilizing 1ml or 3ml industry standard SPE cartridges, the RapidTrace can process up to 100 samples in less than two hours unattended.
Each module can be loaded with 10 cartridges, and up to 10 modules can be connected together and controlled through a simple, easy-to-use software package. The modular design lets you add throughput capability as required. Modules within a group can run different methods, or modules can be separated and even used in different labs.
The RapidTrace specializes in automating low volume solid phase extractions. It is currently being used in a wide variety of industry applications primarily for bio-extractions, and especially within the regulated pharmaceutical, clinical, and forensic environment. The product also prov
des utility in a variety of other industries, including the Tobacco, Food and Beverage, and even the horse and camel racing industries.
- Simple point and click software allows for easy method set-up and editing
- The ability to support up to eight reagents per module provides excellent flexibility in method creation and optimization
- Utilizes industry standard 1mL & 3mL syringe barrel columns
- Includes tools to aid and simply method development
- Forensic / drugs of abuse testing
- Pharmacokinetic studies for drug development
- Protein purification
- Flavor analysis for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Pesticide analysis in agriculture