Randox is a leading provider of quality control (QC) materials to clinical laboratories worldwide. With 30 years experience, excellent choice, stability and most importantly performance is guaranteed. Principal control products include clinical chemistry, immunoassay, cardiac markers, urine chemistry, lipids, immunology/proteins, urinalysis, lipids, tumour markers, maternal screening, toxicology, therapeutic drug monitoring, blood gas and coagulation. We can also provide a number of specialised controls particularly suited to research laboratories including cytokines, antioxidants and adhesion molecules.
In addition to this Randox is the world’s largest provider of customised quality control materials. Our customised QC service is designed to provide a cost effective, tailor made product to meet the individual and unique specifications of modern laboratories. We are happy to consider any requirements you may have, simply specify the analytes, concentrations, format and lot size you require and we will do the rest.
• Consolidation - Our wide range of multi-analyte controls allow you to dramatically reduce the number of controls used in your laboratory, free up valuable staff time and ultimately save money without compromising on quality or performance.
• Third Party Controls - Get an independent, unbiased assessment of performance. Our unique value assignment process employs over 20,000 independent laboratories making Randox the only true supplier of third party quality controls.
• Accuracy - Randox assayed quality controls are the most accurate available with each parameter being assigned instrument and method specific targets values.
• Unrivalled stability - A shelf life of up to four years for our lyophilised controls not only allows for long term use but reduces the costs and problems associated with changing lot numbers. The extended working stability of many of our controls keeps waste to a minimum.
• Highest quality material - Our lyophilised controls contain no added preservatives or stabilisers which can cause interference problems.
• 100% human material - All controls for use with antibody based tests are manufactured from 100% human materials providing a matrix similar to the patient sample and eliminating possible interference due to antibody specificity.
• Convenient and easy to use - Many of our controls are available in liquid format eliminating variability due to reconstitution errors whilst saving both time and money.
Acusera 24-7 is a web based inter-laboratory data management programme specifically designed to complement the Acusera range of internal quality controls and help improve the effectiveness of quality control processes within the clinical laboratory. With 24.7 users have the ability to extensively monitor analytical performance and access peer group reports quickly and easily online. A unique feature of Acusera 24.7 is that peer group data is updated every 24 hours giving users access to the most up to date information available.
A significant proportion of resources are invested in research and development each year to ensure all Randox products are manufactured to the highest specifications and conform to international standards. Rigorous quality procedures are in place to achieve the high standards expected in clinical science. Our commitment to quality is emphasised by ISO 13485 accreditation for the development and manufacture of diagnostic test kits.