RAFT (Real Architecture for 3D Tissue)
RAFT is a new 3D cell culture system that enables scientists to create complex 3D tissue models in a simple, consistent and reproducible format. RAFT uses physiologically relevant collagen concentrations to create the most natural environment for cells.
RAFT enables scientists to create 3D cell cultures in 3 simple steps in less than 1 hour. RAFT can be used to support assay development and secondary screening applications. It can also be used in a broad range of cell biology applications including: stem cell research, oncology research, toxicology and tissue engineering / scaffolds.
Application notes and news
- RAFT 3D Cell Culture Viability and Proliferation Determination Using the CellTiter-Glo Luminescent Assay
- New Platform Technology for Simple, Consistent Production of Collagen-Based 3D Cell Cultures for Physiologi...
- Automation of the RAFT™ Collagen-Based 3D Cell Culture System
- RAFT Culture Viability Determination Using the LIVE/DEAD Viability/Cytotoxicity Assay
- New Webinar on Oncology Applications of RAFT 3D Cell Culture
- TAP Biosystems to Unveil New 24-well RAFT Kit for Realistic 3D Cell Culture Models for Toxicology Research ...
- New RAFT Kit for 3D Cell Culture in Inserts Introduced on Booth 712 at SLAS2013
- New Collaboration Between TAP Biosystems and UCL to Develop Biomimetic 3D Cancer Models for Use in Drug Dis...
- TAP Biosystems Launches E-commerce Site for RAFT 3D Cell Culture Kits
- Innovative 3D Cell Culture Plate Launched at SLAS