QX200™ Droplet Generator (186-4002)
Droplet generator for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications, for use with QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR system.
Use the QX200 droplet generator to complete the first step of the Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) workflow by partitioning ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets for up to 8 samples per run. The droplet generator is used with the QX200 droplet reader for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
Featured at Bio-Rad AACR 2014.
- Simplifies the ddPCR workflow
- Minimizes hands-on time
- Eliminates user-to-user variability
- Generates droplets for 96 samples in under 30 minutes
- Enables user-definable plate real estate in increments of 8 wells
- Guided quick load allows you to get started faster
- HEPA-filtered enclosure reduces contamination
- Full-color touch screen with simple user interface facilitates setup and tracking of plates
- Works with the QX100™ or QX200 droplet reader