Quick Amp Labeling Kit, no dye
Agilent™s Quick Amp Labeling Kits are designed to reliably amplify and label target RNA for the robust generation of complementary RNA. These kits produce over 1500 ng of cyanine-labeled cRNA (anti-sense) from as little as 200 ng of total RNA. Validated for optimal performance with Agilent oligo microarrays used in gene expression and other downstream analyses, the Quick Amp Labeling Kits deliver the performance you expect from Agilent.
- Sufficient reagents for 20 reactions
- Sample required per reaction is 200 ng total RNA or poly A(+) RNA
- Fluorescent Labeling Reaction produces over 1500 ng of cyanine-labeled cRNA (anti-sense) from as little as 200 ng of total RNA, depending on RNA source
- Sensitive detection limit of 1 mRNA copy in 6.9M transcripts when used in the Agilent microarray workflow
- Process time is approximately 6 hours, instead of overnight
- Kit should be stored at €“20°C