Quest ATR Accessory, a journey into performance and value.
The Quest is the latest ATR accessory from Specac; it is a performance single-reflection ATR accessory designed for laboratory spectroscopic sample analysis in the mid- and far-infrared.
The Quest's innovative optical design is based around all reflective gold-coated optics, and features Specac's Synopti-Focal Array technology with precision-moulded aspheric mirrors. These features allow for a high throughput accessory with an extended wavelength capability suitable for both mid and far-IR spectroscopy.
Each puck is made from hardened stainless steel and is held in place on the accessory magnetically making them easily interchangeable without requiring additional alignment. There is also a choice of 7 different top-plate colours to brighten up your lab.
The Quest is compatible with most modern spectrometers with use of the Benchmark Baseplate system that allows quick and easy installation and simple switching between different instruments and accessories.
Quest ATR Accessory Features:
- Strong and durable monolithic diamond
- Extended wavelength capability from 10,000 to 40 wavenumbers
- High spectral quality and high throughput capability
- Interchangeable Diamond, ZnSe and Ge ATR crystal puck options
Application notes and news
- Measurement of 2 Part Epoxy Glue (Araldite) Curing Using the Specac Quest ATR Accessory
- Measurement of ATR Spectra of Hard and Irregular Shaped Solid Samples Using the Quest ATR Accessory
- Aggressive Aqueous Solution Study Using the Specac Quest ATR Accessory
- Measurement of Volatile Solutions and Solvents Using the Specac Quest ATR Accessory
- Analysis of Theophylline and Ibuprofen Pharmaceutical Samples Using the Specac Quest ATR Accessory
- Quest ATR Accessory from Specac to be Showcased at Pittcon 2013
- Specac Announces the Launch of the Quest ATR for IR Spectroscopy
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!