Developed for your most demanding LC/MS/MS quantitative applications, the Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer features the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed and accuracy.
To maximize the analytical advantages of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Quattro Premier XE operates at the highest data acquisition rates. Together, the ACQUITY UPLC® System and the Quattro Premier XE give you industry-leading analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: Bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and more.
- The best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize™ automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx™ dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
Application notes and news
- Determination of Melamine Residue in Water Samples by UPlC/MS/MS
- Doping Evaluation with NuGenesis SDMS and TargetLynx
- Determination of Aconitine in Body Fluids by LC/MS/MS
- Quantification of Morphine, Morphine-3-Glucuronide and Morphine-6-Glucuronide in Biological Samples by LC/M...
- Quantification of Opiates in Human Urine
- A Comparison of MTS and GUS for Detection and Identification of Drugs in Urine
- Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products in Water, Soil, Sediment and Biosolids by HPLC/MS/MS
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!