Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Quaternary Rapid Separation Pump LPG-3400RS
For the highest degree of flexibility with solvent proportioning in UHPLC or conventional LC, the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Quaternary Rapid Separation (RS) Pump LPG-3400RS supports ternary and quaternary gradients over an industry-leading flow-pressure footprint.
It supports the use of up to four solvents at up to 15,000 psi (100 MPa) and a recommended flow rate range from 200µL to 8.0mL/min. with excellent flow stability. This pump adapts easily to multiple fast routine applications or method development in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage and environmental industries.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle, low-pressure gradient proportioning
- Wide operating flow rate range from 200µL to 8mL/min. with high flow rate accuracy
- Support of operating pressures of up to 100MPa (15,000 psi/1000 bar)
- Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ technology to automatically compensate for compressibility; no manual solvent setting needed
- Large selection of Thermo Scientific™ SpinFlow™ mixing volumes perfectly balance gradient delay volume with mixing efficiency
- Reliable vacuum degassing with an internal four-channel micromembrane degasser
- Active rear-seal wash to maximize seal lifetime and instrument uptime