QuantEM™ Scientific EMCCD Camera
The QuantEM is the only scientific camera in the world that offers electron-multiplying (EM) gain with true quantitative stability across 16 bits at 10-MHz, 5-MHz, and 1.25-MHz operation speeds.
A linearized and quantitative EM gain slider provides a much more intuitive, easily quantifiable EMCCD camera, while a self-calibrating EM gain feature ensures that the camera delivers the proper amounts of user-specified EM gain and remains quantitative over time. Stabilized background (bias stability) enabled by intelligent FPGA design allows a constant background with no "drift" during streaming and time lapse.
QuantEM™ Scientific EMCCD Camera Features:
- Quantitative stability over time
- Unsurpassed EM gain stability
- Bias stabilized over time
- Linearized EM gain slider
- 512 x 512 imaging pixels
- 16 x 16-µm pixels
- >92% quantum efficiency
- Sub-electron read noise with EM gain
- Regulated cooling to -30°C
- Highly linear EMCCD output
- Turbo 1394 interface (FireWire)